Monday, April 22, 2013

Turquoise Silk Satin.


Just look at this gorgeous skirt! Fell in love with it after seeing it on the Zara website - had to have it!
Beautiful silk satin material + very very long.. at least for a short girl like me ;)



And the one selling point for me... POCKETS! Pockets are becoming a rarity in women's clothing -
faux pockets on blazers, on pants, or just pockets that are so small that maybe they should've been fake!
These aren't deep pockets, but my hand can fit in them and I'm okay with that!
Besides, how much could you put in the pockets of a skirt before it started pulling down?



Sorry for the repetitive geometric jewelry, but I am still very much obsessed at the moment.



Top: eBay  |  Skirt: Zara  |  Earring:  Nasty Gal  |  Bracelet: Brandy Melville  |  Shoes: Dolce Vita



photos taken by Jonathan Hwang

No comments:

Post a Comment