Friday, April 12, 2013

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat.


This outerwear is a combination I often sport. I feel it works because it's the longest of my denim vests + the shortest of my grey hoodies, making them about equal length.
(Totally took the hoodie from my older and taller brother.. which he shouldn't own anyway!
Look how short it is! It literally fits like a child's jacket.)




On to the main focus of my outfit & one of my favorite purchases EVER.
THIS. SHIRT.
I HAVE A KITTEN IN MY POCKET!
I. just. can't. even.


Threw in pops of mint with my nail color, shades, and these sick dunks.


Thought I'd throw in one more element to make me even more of a crazy cat lady :3

Vest: Brandy Melville  |  Shirt: ASOS  |  Shoes:  CCS  |  Sunglasses: eBay






photos taken by Jonathan Hwang

No comments:

Post a Comment